Stay Home Essentials

Just wanted to take this opportunity to share a few stay home essentials I am loving at the moment. Though I’ve always had a soft spot for cute PJs, since I’ve been spending all of my time at home as of late, comfy loungewear, cozy robes and throw blankets is pretty much all I am living for at the moment. So, I decided to put together a list of my absolute faves, hope you enjoy!

Pretty PJs & robes in the softest shade 0f pink, not really sure why I always gravitate towards this color, but I love this delicate, very feminine shade, so I always make sure to stock up on cute sets in this color.

Few slightly sexier options for when the weather gets a bit warmer and sunnier!

Coffee makes my world go around! For me, there is nothing like that first cup of coffee in the morning to help start the day. Cute cup, good coffee maker and a cozy throw also help. I also took up journaling recently and I find it strangely relaxing.

Loungewear is another obsession! Below are just a few of the things I am currently obsessing over!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: