Staples & Favorites

What makes a piece of clothing a favorite, a staple, that one item you always reach for and love wearing again and again? For me, it isn’t just a one thing, it’s really a combination of wearability, versatility, fit and how I feel when I wear it. This particular set I got from mytheresa.com ( my go-to shopping destination for the latest luxury items and hard-to-find any where else must-haves ) is a great example of that. Can’t really tell you what it is about that I love the most, the style ( high-waisted shorts and crop top combination is what I currently live for ), the light-weight fabric that works equally well for a day at the beach or in the city paired with boots and a cool bag, or is it the intricate detailing which is almost always present in Zimmermann items. Perhaps, it is the combination of all the above, but whatever it is, this is definitely a two-piece that I will have, wear and love for years!

Speaking of mytheresa.com, I’m an avid online shopper. Initially, I started shopping online mainly because of my travel schedule and busy schedule in general, but now I mostly shop from the comfort of my home because of the experience it offers and the ease with which I can see and find the exact thing I am looking for. The reason why mytheresa.com is one of my current favorites is because aside from offering the best selection of the newest and latest, I often find things there I cannot find anywhere else ( if you happen to be a fan of Isabel Marant there selection is unlike anything else ), like the pretty Zimmermann set I am sporting in today’s post or the Rag & Bone straw fedora I simply cannot get enough of! So, if you happen to love shopping online as much as I do, you guys should definitely check it out!

 

Special thank you to ShopStyle and mytheresa.com for partnering with me on this post.

Zimmermann Melody Off the Shoulder Top and Melody High Waisted Shorts in White (also love this, this, and this) | Rag & Bone Zoe Leather Trimmed Straw Hat | Chloe Rylee Medium Leather Ankle Boots in White (also love these) | Chloe Bag (similar here and here) | Dior Diorizon1 Sunglasses

Subscribe to receive free email updates: