New In + WIW - A New Summer Dress




Morning ladies & happy Wednesday.  Today I thought I'd feature my favourite new picks from Hush's latest drop but be warned there's lots of great pieces to tempt us.  From pretty white & black tops that we all know are just too useful to resist, to stylish summer dresses that are perfect for this glorious weather we're currently enjoying, not to mention holiday season.

As always simply click on any of the above images for all the details & if you fancy taking a peek at their full new collection, you can see it here.

Talking of new pieces I've been sent some gorgeous new jewellery from ChloBo who make stunning handcrafted jewellery in the UK.

my midlife fashion chlobo solar plexus chakra necklace, chlobo mini small ball double angel wing bracelet, chlobo cute charm puffed heart bracelet


All the pieces featured are 925 sterling silver & each charm has a special meaning.  The Solar Plexus necklace represents boosting self confidence, will power & self assurance.  The Angel Wing bracelet symbolises spirituality, protection & love & the Heart bracelet love & passion.

my midlife fashion chlobo solar plexus chakra necklace, hush portobello dress


I just love the extra detailing on the chain of the necklace.

my midlife fashion chlobo solar plexus chakra necklace, hush portobello dress


my midlife fashion chlobo solar plexus chakra necklace, hush portobello dress, initially london covent garden medium basket shopper, chlobo mini small ball double angel wing bracelet, chlobo cute charm puffed heart bracelet


And the bracelets are perfect for either wearing on their own or layering with other bracelets.  In fact I'm already very tempted by some of their other designs! 

I'm styling my new jewellery with a summer dress that I've been sent from Hush & is part of their new collection.  It's gorgeous & the dress equivalent of all those pretty white tops I love.  It's definitely coming with me on our summer holidays.  

I'm wearing a size 6 in the dress so it tends to come up slightly on the large size as I tend to be an 8 in general, its gloriously lightweight & cool so perfect for wearing in the heat & what you can't see from the pictures is I'm wearing a belt, has an elasticated waist, which adds definition to avoid the dress looking shapeless.

my midlife fashion chlobo solar plexus chakra necklace, hush portobello dress, initially london covent garden medium basket shopper, chlobo mini small ball double angel wing bracelet, chlobo cute charm puffed heart bracelet, and other stories waist buckle belt, marks and spencer handwoven panama hat, the white company suede espadrille sandals

Panama - Marks & Spencer *
Necklace - ChloBo *
Dress - Hush *
Bracelets - ChloBo *
Basket - Initially London *
Sandals - The White Company *

Shop My Style



Panama - Marks & Spencer
Dress - Hush
Basket - Hush
Sandals - Hush

So ladies anyone tempted to get 'clicking' the button on Hush's latest drop?  I'd love to hear what's caught your eye.

Enjoy your day ladies.  No doubt most of us will be watching the match tonight.  It's amazing how everyone is behind the team isn't it.  I just love the celebration of being British this summer, which started with Prince Harry & Meghan's wedding & due to the weather & footie seems to be continuing.  Here's hoping we make it to the final - what an atmosphere that would be!

Back as always in the morning.

post signature


Please note some of the links contained on my site will be affiliated & should a purchase be made via such a link it may result in a small commission being paid.
* Items gifted or bought with a gifted gift voucher.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: