Sarajevo: Lovely Dinner at the Four Rooms of Mrs. Safija (4 Sobe Gospode Safija)

Sarajevo’s cuisine and restaurant scene is still up and coming. The city does not have a Michelin star restaurant YET but it will get there.

For our first night’s dinner in the city, I was eyeing the “Four Rooms of Mrs Safija” restaurant. From what I understand, the address is an exclusive and upscale place and it is one of the best restaurants in town.


A welcome port drink from the house. Cheers!

I don’t like going overboard with the things I do, especially when it comes to spending so I checked their prices just to make sure, and it seemed to be very reasonable from a western European spending perspective, although costly I am sure for the locals.

Alma, our hotel was quite impressed when we asked her to call the restaurant for a reservation on our behalf. ‘It’s a very expensive restaurant!’ she told us.

I guess everyone in Sarajevo knows the “Four Rooms of Mrs Safija” (4 sobe gospođe Safije).

[To read the rest of the post and see more pictures, click the READ MORE link below]

Read more »

Subscribe to receive free email updates: