Power Pinstripes

And so, my obsession with blazers continues… Meet my latest find and current wear-with-everything piece –  Smythe pinstripe perfection of a blazer, which I picked up from Shopbop last week. Love everything about it, from color and menswear inspired fit, to lightly padded shoulders and leather elbow patches.

blue jacket 2017-6

blue jacket 2017-9

blue jacket 2017-2 blue jacket 2017-3

blue jacket 2017-7

A true chameleon, I think what I like abut this blazer the most, aside from the fact that it wears well with everything ( denim cut-offs included ), is the fact that it goes from a chic casual piece to a perfect day-time dressy topper depending on what you wear it with. Whenever I choose to pair to with jeans, or denim shorts I’ve mentioned above, it looks perfectly easygoing and informal, yet every time I wear it with dressier slacks it has a very sophisticated, pulled-together vibe. Naturally, I’m obsessed to the point of  no return because I’ve been wearing it non-stop for the past week with pretty much everything in my closet, and I am yet to find something it doesn’t work with! Love that!

blue jacket 2017-5 blue jacket 2017-8

blue jacket 2017-1

blue jacket 2017-4

Smythe Patch Pocket Dutchess Blazer | Citizens of Humanity Free High Rise Slim Straight Crop Jeans | Who What Wear Ring mini bag | Miu Miu Pumps ( similar option here ) | Quay Australia Vivienne 64Mm Aviator Sunglasses in Black/Smoke | Louis Vuitton Eye-Trunk for iPhone 7

Subscribe to receive free email updates: