A Few New Purchases + WIWT

My Midlife Fashion, Monsoon ivy schniffli blouse


Morning ladies before I show you what I'm wearing there's a couple of new purchases to confess to, which are both of the white broderie anglaise variety :-0  What can I say they're a weakness but they work for me & fit in perfectly with my wardrobe.  Both are true to size & definitely worth 'clicking that button' if you're after something similar - just perfect for throwing on with a pair of jeans, combats or shorts.  I bought a similar camisole style top last year & lived in it so much so it needed replacing.  Plus if you sign up here you can currently get 20% off both these tops :-)

My Midlife Fashion, monsoon dahl linen embroidered cami


Talking of new purchases I've also bought this grey scarf from Zara - perfect for anyone who like me loves wearing scarves all year round & it really is super soft.

Back to today & I'm off to London for a visit to The Organic Pharmacy as I've been offered the chance to be a case study & trial their non surgical neck & bust lifting treatment.  Not sure what to expect but I'll try to remember to upload some pictures on Instastories.  Then I'm taking the rest of the day off work & spending the day with my mum round London, which will no doubt involve lunch, shopping & maybe even a cocktail or two ;-)

my midlife fashion, baukjen leather everyday biker jacket, golden goose super star low top leather trainers, j crew vintage cotton v neck t shirt, debenhams jenny packman gold pleated maxi skirt

my midlife fashion, baukjen leather everyday biker jacket, golden goose super star low top leather trainers, j crew vintage cotton v neck t shirt, debenhams jenny packman gold pleated maxi skirt

Biker Jacket - Baukjen, 15% off with code MIDLIFEFASHION217
T-Shirt - J Crew
Skirt - Debenhams
Trainers - Golden Goose

Metallics & Leather, my midlife fashion, shop my style, baukjen everyday leather biker jacket, j crew vintage cotton v neck t shirt, hush greenwich star trainers, joanna hope metallic pleated maxi skirt

Biker Jacket - Baukjen, 15% off with code MIDLIFEFASHION217
T-Shirt - J Crew
Skirt - Joanna Hope
Trainers - Hush

So in view of the fact I'm going to be on my feet most of the day it's trainers all the way, which I dressing up with my metallic pleated maxi & leather biker jacket.

Have a lovely day ladies - only one more sleep until the start of the weekend :-)

See you in the morning & before I leave you just a quick heads up on some discount codes at ASOS - get £10 off when you spend over £75 with code YASSS10, £20 off when you spend over £125 with code YASSS20 & £30 off when you spend over £150 with YASSS30.  Just click here to get shopping :-)

post signature
Shop My Midlife Loves

Subscribe to receive free email updates: