I’ve Worn the Same Scent for 5 Years, Until I Tried These 8 Perfumes

I love having a signature scent, but after trying the 8 below fragrances, I am on board with switching things up when it comes to fragrance every ones in a while!

You know I’m obsessed with Aerin Beauty Rose de Grasse perfume. I’ve talked about it on this blog so many times…, and truly, I don’t think I will ever get over it. It will always be my scent, however it doesn’t mean that I don’t like to try something new every once in a while. After all, scent is emotional, I noticed that my mood affects the kind of scents I like, sometimes I am attracted to very fresh fragrances, at other times, I like a slightly more sexy, sultry perfume. The below scents are some of my biggest hits and obsessions as of late.

Ah, the Lost Cherry by Tom Ford… So sexy and sparkly! Thought it has a distinct cherry smell, it’s definitely not your typical fruity fragrance. The smell is smoky, and somehow toned down but incredibly sexy and sophisticated. The Romance Rosé is another rose scent I absolutely love. If you’re looking for an atypical rose scent, this fragrance may be for you. Light and fresh, it lingers ever so slightly and is perfect for everyday wear. Bella Essence by Oscar de la Renta is a gorgeous, sparkling fragrance. I love red currant in perfumes, and this one, has it in top notes along with grapefruit. Yet, it is definitely not a typical fruity floral scent. It’s complicated, well layered, and combines floral and fruit notes to perfection.

Eleventh Hour by Byredo is THE SCENT for me at the moment. A big Byredo lover in general, what I love about this brand is that they make fragrances that smell unlike anything else, which is why I always get a ton of questions about it whenever I wear it. I am especially attracted to the inspiration behind this perfume which is the expedition to the end of time and the last perfume on earth… Poppy & Barley Cologne is another favorite. You can read my full thoughts on it here, but in a few words it is DIFFERENT, but different in the best possible way. Floral but not sweet, it has distinct notes of black currant which adds a very fresh, lively touch to this gorgeous fragrance. Function Fragrance was a bit of a surprise for me. Normally, I am not into spicy or woody scents but this one reads different… It’s definitely woody and spicy but somehow fresh and completely addicting.

The Black Orchid Parfum and Black Orchid Eau de Parfum are my go to for a sexy night out. These scents leave a beautiful lingering trail and somehow get even more complicated and sophisticated the longer you wear them. Warm, spicy, and sexy (I am sorry to be repetitive, but it’s hard to talk abut Tom Ford fragrances without using this word) my secret is to apply these scents to the following 5 points: base of the throat, the inner wrists, behind earlobes, behind knees and the inner elbows. Throughout the day, the fragrance will react to your body heat and will continue to emit the scent.

But what about you guys? What are some  of your favorite fragrances? Would love to know your thoughts!

Tom Ford Lost Cherry Perfume, Black Orchid Eau de Parfum, and Black Orchid Parfum | Ralph Lauren Romance Rosé Perfume | Oscar de la Renta Bella Essence Perfume | Byredo Eleventh Hour Eau de Parfum | Jo Malone London Poppy & Barley Cologne | The Nue Co. Functional Fragrance

Subscribe to receive free email updates: