Countdown To Christmas + WIW - Sunday Style

Please note some of the links & images contained on my site will be affiliated & should a purchase be made via such a link it may result in a small commission being paid.
Items marked with an * have either been gifted or purchased with a gifted gift voucher.


Morning ladies,  I don't know about you but there's one 'C' word I'm trying to ignore (Covid) & one 'C' word I'm concentrating all my energies on & that's Christmas.  With our big move last year we skidded into Christmas & only put our tree up a few days before the big event so this year I'm determined to make it one to remember & I don't know about you but with the rise in numbers. lockdown & all the doom & gloom that's making the headlines it seems a great form of distraction.  So with this in mind & considering we're exactly one month away from the start of the official countdown I thought we'd talk advent calendars.  

As you'll see from above, I've popped together all my favourite above.  From a simple advent card perfect for posting to loved ones, to an advent candle, to something for teenagers, the men in our lives & most importantly us ladies.  There's something for everyone, that accommodates all budgets.  As always simply click on any of the above images for more details.

Back to today & it's all about a cosy day at home, so a simple knit & jeans combo for me.

my midlife fashion, Baukjen Rhiannon v neck jumper, j crew 8 inch toothpick jeans, golden goose superstar low top leather trainers

Jumper - Baukjen * - get 20% off with code MYMIDLIFE20
Jeans - J Crew
Trainers - Golden Goose

Shop My Style


Jumper - NRBY
Jeans - Levi's
Trainers - Mint Velvet

Enjoy your Sunday & I'll see you in the morning.

post signature


Subscribe to receive free email updates: