12 Puffer Jackets for Women That Are Super On Trend This Season

Puffer jackets are the biggest trend to watch in outerwear. Comfortable, functional and stylish, today, I’m sharing 12 fave puffer jacket styles of the season.

I think one of the best things to happen to a puffer jacket is that it is no longer a strictly casual outerwear piece. Today, you can wear your puffer over just about anything, from dresses to tailored pants and everything in between. My advice: if you’re looking for a wear-with-everything puffer, go for a slightly more polished interpretation of this classic piece. Tweed inserts, leather, or patent leather make for a much more polished look and give puffer jackets a bit of a sophisticated feel.

If you’re looking for that designer puffer jacket you’ll wear forever, look no further than Khris Joy. Though these are certainly investment pieces, puffer jackets never go out of style. So, if you happen to be a fan of puffer jackets, these beautiful creations will keep you warm and stylish for years to come.

 

A classic black puffer is always an excellent choice. Easy to wear, easy to style, I am particularly partial to black puffers with a bit of an extra interest like cropped length for example. As I have also mentioned above, leather puffers are an excellent choice if you’re looking for a slightly more polished look and this one from Apparis is amazing!

Cream and caramel puffers, especially in a slightly longer length, are my go-to style to wear everyday. I love a good neutral coat I can wear with all of my everyday basics and these colors pair beautifully with just about anything! Also, they are a great choice if you’re looking for an alternative to a black coat.

 

H&M has some of the most stylish and affordable puffer jackets this season. Love the colors, love the variety of lengths and obviously love the price point!

Just for fun because I couldn’t help myself… Did you guys notice that bags this season also got that puffer jacket update? Personally, I’m obsessed because you know how much I love a bit of drama when it comes to bags, but the ones below are not only stylish but also totally wearable.

Dion Lee Belted Strap Bustier Mini Dress | Tamara Mellon Pillar Boots | Khrisjoy Khris Tweed Panelled Short Coat (also love this, this, and this one)

Subscribe to receive free email updates: