4 Outfits I Wear When I Want to Feel Cozy & Look Stylish

I love wearing these 4 outfits when I want to feel cozy but look cute! Today, I’m sharing my fave comfy yet stylish pieces perfect for Fall’s chilly weather.

First and foremost: knit or cashmere jumpsuits. Cozy and comfortable, they will keep you warm and stylish during fall and winter season. Normally, I like to pair them with slightly dressier pieces like tailored coats and boots. Adding something less casual keeps the look from going too relaxed and makes for a nice polished touch.

Second: knit separates!  I especially love the ones from H&M. Currently, I am living for the knit pant/matching tunic combo or the pencil skirt/slouchy turtleneck sweater below! Just imagine how great they would look paired with some combat boots and a cool trench coat.

Third: chunky cardigans or cable knit sweaters. I love sweaters, especially chunky knits because not only do they keep you warm but they also look incredibly stylish paired with just about anything. Great with jeans and leather pants, try pairing your chunky cardigan with sweatpants for a very trendy look and feel!

Four: cozy outwear of course! Though faux fur jackets and comfy fleece bombers are definitely at the top of my comfy/cozy outwear list, I also love a good oversized coat. Long coats are chic, and they keep you really warm which is a win/win in my book!

Naked Cashmere Aspen Jumpsuit (also love this, this, and this one)

Subscribe to receive free email updates: