Celebrating Our 13-Year Wedding Anniversary

15 years together, 13 years married… on July 11, Edward and I celebrated our 13th Wedding Anniversary, and although this celebration was somewhat overdue, we were planning a 10-year celebration but life got in a way, it was truly one of the most magical days of my life…

Edward and I met on the day I moved to LA and the first time we spent a day apart was 6 years into our marriage. I was never a romantic, I don’t think I ever expected to meet a person and just know he was it, but I did (life has a funny way of proving us wrong). I didn’t think I could imagine that a person this kind, loving, and supportive could actually exist, and yet he does. Thank you my Love for making each and every day a little better and brighter, thank you for being my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, and my voice of reason… I’m always glad to tackle this crazy business of life by your side, for life is a great big adventure, and I am grateful to experience it with you.

To say that I am obsessed with this custom-made Retrofete gown is to say nothing at all! I wanted something really cool and modern, and this gorgeous 80s-inspired beaded number was exactly what I was looking for! Love the deep-v neckline, the padded shoulder combined with ballon-sleeves, and of course the side slit!

 

Another favorite part of the outfit were the Roger Vivier satin pumps! An avid fan of statement heels and Roger Vivier in general, these heels have to be one of my all-time favorite pairs of shoes yet! So elegant and timeless, love the way the Flower Strass buckle adds that perfect dramatic touch!

Special thank you to Sweet Laurel Bakery for this gorgeous Wedding Cake. We ended up going with Lemon Coconut cake and ombré frosting and it was absolutely delicious. Besides the fact that Sweet Laurel Bakery makes the loveliest, most delicious baked goods ever, they are also a whole foods company, which means they use only the best organic and whole ingredients. They are also grain free, dairy free and refined sugar-free!

 

 

You know that I’ve always been a fan of Messika which is why it was such a pleasure to wear it on my Special Day. I think what appeals to me in particular about Messika designs is the fact that they are always incredibly modern, elegant and bold. Layering is something that I am particularly partial to, and Messika Jewels offer endless array of combinations! Love that!

Retrofete Camille Sequined Maxi Dress (also love this, this, and this one) | Messika Lucky Move Pavé Diamond Necklace and Move Uno Pavé Diamond Stud Earrings | Roger Vivier Shoes (also love these, these, and these ones)

Subscribe to receive free email updates: