Pistachio Please!

My current color crush and this summer’s fave trendy color is pistachio! Super easy to wear (I promise), if you’re not ready for a head-to-toe pistachio look, try pairing it with neutrals, like cream, caramel and coffee, and I can guarantee you’ll love the result! Colors can be intimidating, but I think summer is perhaps the perfect time to experiment and venture out of your comfort zone, and this pretty shade will not disappoint!

BTW, the dress I am wearing in this post is currently on SALE and as far as slip dresses are concerned this is definitely a good one to have. Though you can dress it up like I did, I also see it on the beach worn as a cover-up paired with cute flip-flops and a giant beach bag.

Couldn’t resist sharing a few more finds in this pretty shade! Btw, pistachio is a great color to pair with denim, simply add a few white or off-white accents and you’re good to go.

 

Since I talked about neutral accessories earlier, I simply couldn’t resist highlighting a few more amazing Net-a-Porter SALE finds. All of the below are on SALE right now!

Cozy stay-at-home essentials (and pretty swimsuits) also benefit from a bit of color, and I am downright obsessed with the ones below! What do you guys think, are you on board with this color trend?

 

Maisie Wilen Bead Embellished Ruched Mini Dress (also love this one) | Neous Jumel Leather Sandals (also love these, these, and these ones) |  VEDA Uno Linen Blazer (also love this and this one)

Subscribe to receive free email updates: