Favorite Pieces from Fendi SS20 Collection

I am always happy to be in New York, but this time in particular, because I was there to attend FENDI Solar Dream event and preview the pieces from their Spring/Summer 20 collection. Inspired by the summer state of mind and that relaxed, on-the-holiday feeling, the SS20 Collection is incredibly playful, whimsical, and happy. I was especially attracted to the color palette, which was inspired by the beautiful sunset and sunrise hues. Golden shades, soft pastels, gorgeous prints, boxy silhouettes in variety of textures, personally, I absolutely love this collection and today, I’d like to share a few of my favorite pieces.

Love the look I wore to the event! Couldn’t really tell you which piece I adore the most, for it is impossible to choose between the perfectly boxy quilted jacket and skirt, the iconic peekaboo mini, or the prettiest slingbacks in the most striking shade of pink. All of the items I am wearing in this look are incredible, and I adore the way they work together.

FENDI bags are a work of art! Personally, what I love about FENDI accessories and bags in particular, is the dramatic, statement-making element they always add to an outfit. Though I often pair them with polished and tailored pieces, I also love the way they elevate everyday relaxed staples and add a touch of polish to more casual looks. Few of my favorite styles below:

Speaking of statement-making accessories, absolutely adore the slingbacks I am wearing in this post but also FENDI shoes in general. Not unlike other FENDI accessories, they add that dramatic element to a look which helps create an added layer of interest and make any outfit a bit more special. Few favorite styles below:

FENDI jewelry holds a very special place in my heart! Dramatic, edgy, chic and modern, when it comes to jewelry, I love seeing new shapes, interesting designs, and cool details, and the pieces below definitely have all that in abundance! Wear them with simple tee and jeans for day, or pair them with pretty cocktail numbers to add an unexpected edgy touch to your nighttime looks.

 

Couldn’t really complete this post without mentioning a few other favorites from the collection. With Summer quickly approaching, I wanted to highlight a few vacation staples, and casual separates. As I mentioned before, I have a new found appreciation for sporty pieces, especially when paired with dressier staples. Jogging pants look great when you opt for a tailored topper, and I love wearing sneakers with tailored slacks, although these gorgeous low tops would pair beautifully with just about anything!

Fendi Pink Quilted Crêpe De Chine Jacket, Check Nylon Sweater, White Quilted Crêpe de Chine Skirt, White Leather Promenade Slingbacks, Peekaboo Iconic Mini Bag, FF Earrings, and Pico Baguette Charm

Subscribe to receive free email updates: