Teddy Bear Coat

My favorite coat trend this year is definitely the teddy bear coat! Cute, comfortable and warm, its basically the coat that I want to wear all season long! I found this one at Mango and it was pretty much love at first sight! Love the color, the fit and love the fact that it looks equally good dressed up with leather pants and ankle boots and down with jeans and sneakers.

By the way, if you’re a fan of this coat style as well, now is definitely the time to get one. MANGO is offering 30% OFF EVERYTHING for Black Friday , so all of the styles below as well as the one I’m wearing in this post are on SALE right now!

 

 

 

Another must-must have this season is a pair of leather pants. I found the ones I’m wearing in today’s post at & OTHER STORIES, who are also offering 20% OFF EVERYTHING with Code NOIR20. Love the cut and the fit, but also how soft the leather is! If you read my blog on the regular you probably already know that I’m a big fan & OTHER STORIES because the quality and price points are always amazing!

Few other great SALES that I just wanted to mention is Net-a-Porter, who are offering additional 15% OFF all SALE Items, REVOLVE’S Black Friday SALE is now up to 65% OFF and finally NORDSTROM is offering up to 50% OFF on great winter essentials!

& Other Stories Leather Kick Flare Trousers (also love these, these, and these ones) | Mango Sheepskin Jacket (also love this, this, and this one) | GOLDSIGN Ribbed Stretch Jersey Tank (also love this one) | Tamara Mellon Go West Ankle BootsOscar de la Renta Letter Gold Plated Necklace | Valentino Garavani Small VSling Shoulder Bag (also love thisthis, and this one)

Subscribe to receive free email updates: