La Dolce Vita

It’s funny, my husband and I been to Las Vegas and stayed at the Venetian many times, yet we’ve never taken a gondola ride before. We wanted to, but somehow something always got in a way and we would leave promising that next time we’ll do it for sure! Well, it finally happened and it was everything it promised to be and more! Seriously! I particularly recommend taking a sunset ride, Las Vegas has beautiful pink sunsets which make this ride even more romantic.

Also, the dress matching my ride was a rather happy accident. I am completely in love with crochet at the moment, but the moment I saw this striped red, white & blue number, it was basically game over. Well, actually the entire Ulla Johnson collection is pretty high on my want list! The ruffle shoulder top… so good with jeans and white espadrilles (How cute are these Ciao Bella ones), right?

Ulla Johnson Paz Crocheted Cotton Midi Dress (also love this and this one) and Keya Mini Beaded and Wicker Tote (also love this one) | Illesteva Isabella Cat Eye Acetate Sunglasses | Isabel Marant Boucle EarringsStella McCartney Embellished Faux Leather Sandals (also love thesethese, and these) | Child of Wild Pomona Baroque Earrings | Ettika Double Drop Earrings | Vanessa Mooney The Pearl Drop Earrings

Subscribe to receive free email updates: