The Coat I am Living in at the Moment

To say that the weather in LA has been kinda meh lately, is to say nothing at all! Cold and rainy, I can’t remember the last time we saw some sunshine… In fact, the only thing that’s been making this whole situation somewhat tolerable is the fact that I got to add a few new coats to my wardrobe, and the chocolate brown Mango perfection I am sporting in today’s look, is my favorite at the moment by far! Aside from the fact that I love a good beige/brown coat in general, this one is just cozy and long enough to make you feel like you’re wearing a comfy blanket all while looking rather sophisticated and elegant.

Though I love the way this coat looks with anything in beige or neutral palette (the other day I wore it with this sweater and these pants), for today’s outfit, I kinda paired it with all my other current favorites. My new Levi’s skinnies in black (good pair of high waisted black jeans is not easy to find, but these fit amazing), deep-v oversized sweater (another Mango find) & my Ray Ban sunnies!

Oh, and if you happen to be a fan of slightly oversized chocolate brown coats, here are a few others I am loving at the moment:

The cutest oversized teddy bear coat in existence but also

this one because I love a hood on a teddy bear coat!

But this perfect teddy bear coat has to be the coziest thing I have ever seen! Ordered it on Thursday and now counting the days until I finally get my hands on it!

Mango Unstructured Virgin Wool Coat (also love this one), V Neckline Sweater (also love this and this one), Resin Pendant Earrings | Necklaces (similar here and here) | Isabel Marant Boots (similar here, here, and here) | No. 21 Bag (similar here and here) | Black Skinny Jeans (similar here and here) | Sunglasses (similar here)

Subscribe to receive free email updates: