My Daily Life in the Netherlands 009

I have been wanting to post a daily life update in the Netherlands a while back but just didn't have the time to collate all the pictures. So I wanted to do an every 2-month update (ideally monthly) and now I am 6 months too late! Goodness gracious, haha.


I took so many food pictures that I do not know how I am able to post them all here? This is one of our weekend breakfasts. 


Driving on the Lekdijk (Lek dike).

The struggle is, I have LOADS of pictures and they are all over in my albums (downloaded from my camera) and my phones. My travel albums are organised according to the places I have visited per year, so the times and dates sometimes do not always correspond especially for local travels where I have multiple visits. I have to look into each album to check which photo's are for a particular month. So much going into the details, ugh.

So for this daily life update post now, I will do a 3-month post, the third quarter of this year: August, September, and October. I will do my best to post the last quarter in a few days. This is important to me because this kind of posts I need when I look back 3, 55 and 10 years from now.

So I guess you know what my New Year's Resolution will be. Do a daily life update every 2 months!

[To read the rest of the post and see more pictures, click the READ MORE link below]

Read more »

Subscribe to receive free email updates: