WIW - Day 12

Hola ladies.  So we've got to the last few days of our holiday & it's all about lapping up the sunshine & savouring the bliss of lack of routine & just being able to be without worrying about jobs, work or what time it is.

So here's what I'll be wearing today.

Shop My Style



Panama - Marks & Spencer *
Top - Hush *
Shorts - Zara, similar here
Sandals - IRO, similar here


Panama - Marks & Spencer *
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban
Bikini - Coco Bay * (15% off with code MID1518), similar here & here
Basket - Hush
Beach Dress - Coco Bay * (15% off with code MID1518) or similar here
Flip Flops - Coco Bay * (15% off with code MID1518) or similar here



Dress - Isabel Marant Etoile, similar here
Clutch - Initially London * or similar here
Wedges - Vionic * or similar here

Hope the week gets off to a great start for you all.  I'll be back as always in the morning & in the meantime I'll be uploading my actual outfit posts onto Instagram, so if you don't already follow me you can do so here, as well as onto my Facebook Page, which can be found here.

post signature


Please note some of the links contained on my site will be affiliated & should a purchase be made via such a link it may result in a small commission being paid.
* Items gifted or bought with a gifted gift voucher.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: