Ditsy Florals

It’s funny, but for years prints and especially floral prints were definitely something I purposely stayed away from. Too girly or too pretty, most of the time floral prints felt entirely too busy to me, and so solids is what I would gravitate towards. This year is different though. All of a sudden, ditsy prints feel very romantic and elegant to me, because these very soft prints rarely take over a garment but rather create a subtle texture which tends to add a layer of interest to a look.

Case in point the gorgeous, vintage inspired LoveShackFancy dress I am sporting in today’s look. Though overall the vibrant blue color certainly serves as a focal point, the soft pink and cream print adds a very feminine touch to this pretty midi number.

This dress in particular is probably one of my favorites at the moment thanks to the pretty combination of silhouette, colors and fit. Easy to wear, easy to style, it is the perfect example of my style motto – wear whatever feels good on and makes you feel good, and so because of that it’s been in heavy rotation as of late. Great option to wear to a casual dinner with my husband or a trip to a Sunday farmer’s market! Love that!

Love Shack Fancy Angie Gathered Floral Print Cotton Maxi Dress in Blue | Alienina Woven Cotton Bucket Bag | Ancient Greek Sandals Alkimini Braided Velvet Sandals | Elizabeth and James Fray Sunglasses

Subscribe to receive free email updates: