Vacation Style Staples

When it comes to vacation style, my recipe is pretty simple: wear anywhere cover up dress, cute hat & comfy flats. Yet because I am never a fan of anything plain, I always look for bright colors, interesting textures or special details to add just a bit of oomph to these vacation staples. Take my recent trip to Tulum for example, one of my favorite finds was this pretty, turquoise blue, embellished off the shoulder dress from Juliet Dunn. Price point aside ( it’s just over $200 ), it was the color and the off-the-shoulder neckline that drew my attention at first, but what really made it a favorite, was how comfortable it was and how easily it paired with just about everything.

Another way I like to spice up my vacation style is with accessories. Though I am a big fan of Cult Gaia bags in general, this white bamboo number was definitely the one I wore the most. Aside from the fact that white bags look great with absolutely everything, this particular one adds that perfect touch of drama to any vacation look! Great on and off the beach, I also feel that it actually works pretty well with my city spring looks now that I am back in LA! Naturally, I love that!

Juliet Dunn Off the Shoulder Mini Dress (similar herehere, and here) | Elizabeth Cole Pearson Earrings | Hat Attack Summit Sunhat | Tory Burch Patos Disk Sandals | Mystique Pearl Two Strap Sandal

Subscribe to receive free email updates: