WIW - Going Oversized

my midlife fashion, zara oversized roll neck sweater, j crew leather across body bag, j crew 8" toothpick skinny jeans, kettlewell colours velvet ballerinas, great plains nipper wool coat

Morning ladies & happy Fri-yay!  I'm going supersized today with an oversized jumper, which is going to prove perfect for hiding all those extra Christmas calories ;-)

my midlife fashion, zara oversized roll neck sweater, j crew leather across body bag, j crew 8" toothpick skinny jeans, kettlewell colours velvet ballerinas, great plains nipper wool coat

Coat - Great Plains
Jumper - Zara
Bag - J Crew
Jeans - J Crew
Ballet Pumps - Kettlewell

- SHOP MY STYLE -



Coat - Topshop
Jumper - & Other Stories
Jeans - J Crew
Ballet Pumps - Mint Velvet

So to balance the loose fit of my I'm teaming it with skinny jeans & a tailored longline coat.  Then finishing the look with some grey accessories.

Enjoy your day ladies & see you tomorrow.

post signature


Please note some of the links contained on my site will be affiliated & should a purchase be made via such a link it may result in a small commission being paid.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: