A Day in Parma, Italy (and My Photos!)

Architecture Parma, Italy

The Baptistry (the rose pink building) and the tower of the Parma Cathedral just around the corner.

Parma ham and clothes for sale

You know you are in Parma when retail clothing stores sell and hang (Parma) ham beside their clothing and shoe products =)

I have been wanting to visit the foodie capital region of Italy – Emilia Romagna for a long time already. I knew that KLM flies direct to Bologna from Amsterdam which is handy so I made it happen in spring last year. I think it’s a good thing to visit Italy once a year, just for the food and the amazing architecture.

Together with Bologna, I visited the foodie cities of Parma and Modena as well. I even managed to swing by to San Marino, one of the smallest states in the world!

[To read the rest of the post and see the pictures, click the READ MORE link below]

Read more »

Subscribe to receive free email updates: