WIWT - More Black

My Midlife Fashion, Marks and spencer one shoulder frill collar long sleeve blouse, handm pleated maxi skirt, j crew two tone monochrome pointed ballet pumps

Happy Friday ladies :-)  I'm afraid it's another all black look today but this time I'm teaming an off the shoulder blouse with a simple pleated maxi skirt.

My Midlife Fashion, Marks and spencer one shoulder frill collar long sleeve blouse, handm pleated maxi skirt, j crew two tone monochrome pointed ballet pumps

Blouse - Marks & Spencer
Skirt - H&M
Ballet Pumps - J Crew

- SHOP MY STYLE -



Blouse - Marks & Spencer
Ballet Pumps - Marks & Spencer

So who's ready for wine o'clock?!  I don't know about you but there's a chilled bottle of vino with our name on come clocking off time :-)

Have a fab day & I'll see you in the morning.  Oh & if you loved the studded bag I previously featured here , well the good news is it's now available in the sale at 50% off :-) - see here for all the details.

post signature

Subscribe to receive free email updates: