Weekend in the Hamptons

Hi Everyone! I hope you guys are having a great week. I wanted to say a quick hello and share a few photos from this weekend. I finally got to visit the Hamptons, which was long overdue, and I must admit, I am already planning our next visit!

 

I’ve been meaning to visit for a while now, but I just couldn’t make it work since I’m usually in NYC during Fashion Week when it’s absolutely hectic and there’s no time for anything. Well, last weekend I finally made it! And… I absolutely loved it. Although the weather was not ideal and it was a bit rainy, I still enjoyed my time there.

We stayed at the cutest hotel called The Topping Rose House, which is located in Bridgehampton, but we certainly ventured out beyond that. I think one of my favorite places was the Montauk Lighthouse. Located right by a gorgeous and super picturesque beach, we got there right around sunset and everything looked absolutely magical and a bit surreal, so if you ever decide to visit the Hamptons, I highly recommend checking it out.

We also made a stop at a nearby Wolffer Estate Vineyard for some wine tasting. They are famous for their rosé, which we got to try and I must say, it did not disappoint. So, definitely another favorite for us!

Going to the Hamptons for the first time, I wasn’t sure exactly what to pack. I was browsing through Net-a-Porter one of the evenings before the trip and came across the Sea anorak I’m wearing in today’s post. I’ve been drawn to the anoraks in general lately, but it was the eyelet detailing on the back that really made this particular one so special to me. For this look, I paired it with yet another staple and a current favorite –  my Laurence Dacade white boots. White accessories are having a bit of a moment right now, and I can certainly understand why. Aside from the fact that that tend to elevate even the most casual of looks, they pair well with just about everything, and I don’t have to tell you how much I love that!

P.S. Since I m now planning my next visit to the Hamptons, can you guys recommend any must see places, cafes restaurants or shopping destinations?

Sea Twill and Broderie Anglaise Cotton Jacket | Chloe Mily Medium Textured Leather and Suede Shoulder Bag | Laurence Dacade Pete Leather Ankle Boots | Alexander Wang Cutout Merino Wool Sweater | Current/Elliott The Fling Distressed Slim Boyfriend Jeans

Subscribe to receive free email updates: