Mint Moment

I suppose it’s not really a big secret that I have a bit of a weakness for pastels and though I love color in general, I certainly have my favorites and mint just happens to be one of them. Don’t know about you guys, but I think, mint is pretty much Summer personified. Soft and pretty, for me, wearing mint, somehow signals the arrival of Summer and all the wonderful things that come with it, i.e. sunshine, sandals, sun tans, swimming and seaside.

vivaluxury-fendi-bag-4

vivaluxury-fendi-bag-8

vivaluxury-fendi-bag-1 vivaluxury-fendi-bag-5

vivaluxury-fendi-bag-2

Today’s mint moment comes curtesy of this pretty ruffled number from Sandro I picked up the other day. So soft and feminine, I love pairing this top with denim to keep it from venturing into a very girly territory. Also, rather than wearing it with bright colors, or other pastels, I prefer to keep my accessories neutral, this way mint serves as a focal color point of the look. Today, I opted  for a pair of nude heeled sandals and my obsession du jour – Fendi Kan bag. I’ve been looking for a good white bag to buy this Summer for some time now and I knew I found the one the moment I saw it! Love everything about it, the mint scalloped edge, the shape and size, and of course the metal chain which adds a bit of sparkle to outfits, especially when worn cross-body.

vivaluxury-fendi-bag-7

vivaluxury-fendi-bag-3 vivaluxury-fendi-bag-9

vivaluxury-fendi-bag-6

What about you guys, what colors are you most excited to wear this Summer?

Sandro Silk Top With Long Frilled Sleeves | Quay Lexi Sunglasses | Fendi Kan I Mini Leather Shoulder Bag | Cheap Monday Kick Spray Jeans In Blue Noise | Alexandre Birman Clarita Double Tie Strap Leather Sandals

Subscribe to receive free email updates: