Jacquard Jacket

One of my favorite casual pairings at the moment, distressed denim and this checked easy, breezy jacket from Sacai. So good with pretty much any casual bottom option imaginable, the checked pattern, I think, adds a bit of a dramatic touch to this otherwise very casual piece, and since I never shy away from drama when it comes to clothing, I’m obsessed!

casual-malibu-vivaluxury-4

casual-malibu-vivaluxury-5

casual-malibu-vivaluxury-3 casual-malibu-vivaluxury-2

Today, I’m wearing it with some of my other obsessions du jour, like these perfectly slouchy jeans from Citizens of Humanity ( took me some time to break them in, but now they are perfect ) and Chanel slingbacks, otherwise known as a pair of shoes you can wear with everything, no exceptions. They were one of my Paris splurges and I must say, as far as this year’s shoe purchases go, they were definitely worth every penny! Stylish and comfortable, I really love the soft pink shade which really acts as a neutral when paired with brighter, more colorful pieces. Also, they work equally well with dressier, tailored pieces and sportier ones, i.e. I’ve worn them with cocktail dresses and the most distressed denim shorts I have in my closet, and so far, they haven’t failed me once. Like I said, best, best!

casual-malibu-vivaluxury-6

casual-malibu-vivaluxury-1

Sacai Hooded Laser-Cut Prince of Wales Checked Cotton-Jacquard Jacket | 360 Manon Cashmere Sweater | Chanel SlingbacksBrooch & Gabrielle bag | Citizens of Humanity jeans { similar here } | Dita sunglasses

Subscribe to receive free email updates: