Mule Trend Part 3

Good morning, Everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your week so far. I’m taking this opportunity to add yet another style to my already extensive list of favorite mule styles to wear right now ( another favorite here & here ).

mark-fisher-shoes-vivaluxury-by-annabelle-fleur-1

mark-fisher-shoes-vivaluxury-by-annabelle-fleur-5

mark-fisher-shoes-vivaluxury-by-annabelle-fleur-7 mark-fisher-shoes-vivaluxury-by-annabelle-fleur-6

Meet my current obsession du jour, i.e. blush-colored Rinna criss cross block heel slides! Aside from the fact that I love blush-colored heels in general because they happen to be a great neutral shoe option that adds just a touch of color to an outfit, this particular pair is a favorite because of how versatile it is! A great shoe option to pair with this season’s cropped denim, it works equally well with dresses and midi skirts! For this particular outfit, I went with a tucked in bow-detailed blouse and cropped, distressed jeans, but I’ve worn them with a pleated midi skirt and  a bohemian flowy dress recently, and they worked just as well! And of course you know how important versatility is to me!

mark-fisher-shoes-vivaluxury-by-annabelle-fleur-3

mark-fisher-shoes-vivaluxury-by-annabelle-fleur-8 mark-fisher-shoes-vivaluxury-by-annabelle-fleur-2

mark-fisher-shoes-vivaluxury-by-annabelle-fleur-4

What about you guys, how do you feel about mule trend?

Subscribe to receive free email updates: