Checked

If I had to name 5 favorite things in my closet right now, the trench coat I am wearing in today’s post would be right at the top of that list! Aside from the fact that I am attracted to trench coats in general ( other favorite ones here & here ), reason why this happens to be my obsession du jour is really the combination of fit, print and color. Love the length, and the slightly feminine silhouette, but it is the black and white pairing that really drives it home for me because it makes such a bold yet timeless statement.

 

louis-vuitton-bag-vivaluxury-blog-annabelle-fleur-trench-1

 

louis-vuitton-bag-vivaluxury-blog-annabelle-fleur-trench-2

louis-vuitton-bag-vivaluxury-blog-annabelle-fleur-trench-4 louis-vuitton-bag-vivaluxury-blog-annabelle-fleur-trench-7

louis-vuitton-bag-vivaluxury-blog-annabelle-fleur-trench-9

I’ve had it for about 3 weeks now, and it’s been on constant rotation paired with everything from midi pleated skirts and statement heels to cropped jeans and slippers and so far, it delivered every time! No matter what I wear it with, it elevates a look to the next level and adds a perfect touch of drama to even the simplest of outfits, and of course you know how much I appreciate that!

louis-vuitton-bag-vivaluxury-blog-annabelle-fleur-trench-3

louis-vuitton-bag-vivaluxury-blog-annabelle-fleur-trench-10 louis-vuitton-bag-vivaluxury-blog-annabelle-fleur-trench-6

louis-vuitton-bag-vivaluxury-blog-annabelle-fleur-trench-8

 

 

Subscribe to receive free email updates: