Suits You Well

Personally, I love a good suit, which is why I am so glad to see them making a major comeback this Spring & Summer. Comfortable, cool and easy to wear, suits can be dressed up or down, and work great for many different occasions!

Pant suits are my particular weakness and below are just a few recent finds. Took the liberty of styling them for you in dressy and casual ways. Personally, I love a dressed down suit because it is such an effortlessly cool look! Styled one with sneakers and the other with slides, which one do you prefer?


Just in case pant suits are not your thing, skirt suits are having a moment as well! Also, since I am very fond of a good blazer dress I took the liberty of including one here since it definitely conveys the general essence of this trend.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: