Shop My Most Popular Looks

These were my most popular looks in the past month, so I figured I’ll make it easier for you to SHOP them all in one place. Let me know if you guys like this format and I’ll do this type of a post every month.

I got a ton of questions about this look on my stories, so posting it here again. For those of you who were asking about the fit of this dress, I would say that it is pretty true to size. But if you prefer a slightly slouchier fit, I definitely recommend sizing up.

This entire look is 50% OFF right now! Coat, skirt, vest and fingerless gloves, so I’m linking to all below. I am wearing the same pair of boots as I did in the post above, but linking to them again here.

Favorite little black dress ever! Chic and simple, but the silhouette, the collar and pretty little buttons just add a little extra to this classic. Linking to the dress below. Sadly the exact tights I am wearing here are sold out, but the 2 styles below will give you the same look and feel for just under $50!

So glad so many of you responded to this post. I’ll be happy to share more of my oily skin-care favorites as I find them, but for now linking to my favorite hero products!

 

Subscribe to receive free email updates: