This Week’s Top 5

Marc Jacobs Beauty – I’ve been rediscovering Marc Jacobs beauty products lately and honestly they’re so good! For today’s post I decided to narrow them down to two absolute favorites – the Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer Lipgloss in Shine a Light and See-quins Glam Glitter Eyeshadows in Flashlight and Topaz Flash. The lipgloss has been my favorite for some time now – perfect amount of shine and pigment, I love the way the Shine a Light shade adds a bit of sparkle and dimension to any lip color I’m wearing, yet looks just as pretty on its own. The other Marc Jacobs Beauty favorites are the glitter eyeshadows! Perfect option for that dramatic night-time eye look right now, I know they will also be in heavy rotation come Holiday season. Love that the shadows glide on the lid super smoothly and can be packed on for extreme pigment and glitter or applied lightly for just a bit of shine.

Tom Ford Soleil Contouring Compact – I have now been through two of these palettes and recently got my third one. I don’t typically go for a heavy contoured look and opt for a more natural sun-kissed skin and that’s exactly why I love this palette so much. The shades are very sheer and just enhance your natural features without being overbearing. The powders are an amazing consistency as well – they’re super smooth, fine, and feel slightly creamy (as opposed to chalky) which I love.

Tom Ford Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil – love this body oil, it’s like summer in a bottle. It’s not super heavy or greasy, love this product for a special night out to add a bit of sparkle and glow to my look. Also, whenever I travel to a tropical destination, I always take this oil with me; it’s the best vacation glow especially after getting a bit of a tan (plus oil is great post sun exposure!). Aside from glow and sparkle, this product smells absolutely amazing – slightly floral and very fresh, it’s the perfect scent.

Gisou Honey Infused Hair Oil – I feel like my hair always needs extra moisture so I’m a huge fan of hair oils and always on the lookout for new ones to try out. My latest favorite is the Gisou hair oil. It’s so rich and nourishing, I like to leave it in my hair as an overnight treatment – I can really tell the difference in my hair when I do, it’s softer, shinier, and more manageable the following day. I’ve also been using about a dime size amount on towel dried hair before styling – I feel like it really smoothes out the frizz for me. Another way to use it is to put it on your ends after styling to add a little shine. Love products that can multitask!

Annick Goutal Un Matin d’Orage fragrance – another scent I’ve been reaching for quite a bit lately. One of the things I look for when fragrance shopping is wearability and I love how this one is perfect for any occasion, day or night. This is one of those fragrances that develops throughout the day and plays on your skin, super fresh and floral, it’s great for anyone.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: