A Day in Amalfi

Happy Friday Everyone! I’m so excited to share the final post from my Italian adventures. Although, we haven’t been back in LA for very long, I’ve been missing Positano and Amalfi like crazy, so I’ve just been staring at these photos, reminiscing, and thinking of a way to get back there asap!

Although we spent most of our time in Positano, we did manage to carve out some time to visit Amalfi, and I am so glad that we did because it was love at first sight as soon as we got there! We spend most of the day walking around town, exploring, and making our mandatory gelato stop of course! You know me, I can’t live without gelato! Funny thing is, I stopped at the first gelato place I saw, pointed at the cone I wanted, and was given a pound of ice cream. I’m not joking, it was actually that much! Somehow I finished most of it too… No regrets though, because it was seriously that good!

One of the things we really enjoyed about walking around Amalfi was stopping by tiny little shops that are pretty much everywhere. Honestly, I could not get over all the beautifully painted pottery. If I had any room left in my suitcases, I would have brought so much back home. A friend actually told me that I can ask them to ship it wherever, so my shopping plans are set for the next time I’m in town! Since it was our last night in Italy, we wrapped it all up with a huge Italian dinner, majority of which, we spent planning on what we’re going to do in Italy next time. Obviously Positano and Amalfi were at the top of our must-go-back-to list. Honestly, we can’t wait to go back!

Storets Ann Stripe Belt Dress ( Also love: Jessy Gingham Tiered Sleeve Dress & Beta Striped Wrap Dress ) | Chloe Faye Mini Suede and Leather Backpack | Melissa Odabash Grosgrain Trimmed Woven Paper Fedora |  Castañer Carina Canvas Wedge Espadrilles in Antique Rose | Catbird Kitten Mitten 14 karat Gold Diamond Bracelet & Tiny Corsage 14 karat Rose Gold Diamond Bracelet | Monica Vinader Riva Kite Rose Gold Vermeil Diamond Bracelet & Sterling Silver Diamond Bracelet

Subscribe to receive free email updates: