All Black

Hello everyone! I wanted to say a quick hello and share another one of my casual looks from Paris Fashion Week. Like I mentioned in the previous post, Paris was colder and rainier than usual this time around, so I really had to bundle up to keep warm, especially if I wanted to walk around the city and explore, which is a must in Paris.

pfw-2017-all-black-LV-bag-dita-sunglasses-4

pfw-2017-all-black-LV-bag-dita-sunglasses-9

pfw-2017-all-black-LV-bag-dita-sunglasses-1 pfw-2017-all-black-LV-bag-dita-sunglasses-3

pfw-2017-all-black-LV-bag-dita-sunglasses-6

In today’s post I’m wearing a black shearling jacket, super comfy Givenchy boots, perfect for walking around, and my Paris splurge — a Louis Vuitton Twist PM bag. Though I normally do a bit of shopping while I’m in Paris, since it rained so much, I found myself hiding out from the rain at the Galeries Lafayette, and doing a lot more shopping than I normally do, so I did some damage. I blame it all on the rain! It’s seriously such an amazing handbag though. It goes with just about everything, and I have found myself reaching for it time and time again since I bought it, so it’ll definitely be making a number of appearances on the blog. Hope you don’t mind!

pfw-2017-all-black-LV-bag-dita-sunglasses-8

pfw-2017-all-black-LV-bag-dita-sunglasses-10

pfw-2017-all-black-LV-bag-dita-sunglasses-5 pfw-2017-all-black-LV-bag-dita-sunglasses-7

pfw-2017-all-black-LV-bag-dita-sunglasses-2

Subscribe to receive free email updates: